It’s time for our look back at 2017 to see what articles were your favorites. By far the most popular were the articles on what to collect or NOT to collect and the thrill of finding/discovering hidden treasures.
Thank-you, our readers, for your interest. We hope that you find the articles noteworthy and informative and look forward to more in 2018.
Here are the articles that caught your eye:
- 10 Collectibles NOT Worth Collecting Anymore
- Marks on Pottery Made in Japan
- Damaged Antiques - Should a Collector Buy Them?
- A “Found” Necklace Tops $150,000
- "White Rotary" Sewing Machine
- A Hidden Rare Coin
- Doctor Finds “National Treasure”
- Hurricane Irma Reveals Ancient Canoe
- It Pays to Clean the Closet
- Kovels' Top 10 Antiques & Collectibles Searches