January 6, 2021
Here is a look at what you, our readers, loved the most in 2020. Included are some of our premium membership articles free for you to enjoy today.
1. Deadly Discovery Linked to Civil War
2. The Vocabulary of Marks
3. More Mark Information; Lesser Known Makers of Costume Jewelry
4. Silver Marks Identification Guide — How to Interpret a Silver Mark
5. A Hidden Treasure Found in a New York City Restaurant
6. 10 Collectibles NOT Worth Collecting Anymore
7. Learn to Read the English Registry Marks
8. Top 7 Online Flea Markets to Satisfy your Collecting Itch
9. Rocky Mountain High! A Treasure Chest Found After for More Than a Decade
10. Downsizing, Settling an Estate; Popular Apps & Websites to Buy or Sell Collectibles, Household Goods, and More
11. Pottery and Porcelain Marks Identification Guide — How to Understand a Ceramic Mark
12. Salvador Dali Print … Found in a Thrift Store!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Collectors want two things: to treasure items that make them happy a...
René Lalique, (1860-1945) was a major French artist in the early 20th century w...
Hear that thunder in the distance? It is the sound flea market fans rushing towa...