I filled out the registration form, but when I log in I see a message saying my email and password are incorrect.
- Our site sends a confirmation email after your complete the registration form. Check your email inbox—there is probably a message from us waiting for you (look in your bulk, spam or junk folders, too). Simply click on the activation link and you'll be ready to go.
- If you didn't receive the email, please contact us and we'll reset your account.
I'm trying to register, but it says my email address is already in use.
- It means you've already registered. If you can't remember your password, click here and we'll send you a temporary one. After you log in again, you can go to your profile information on the My Account tab and change it to a password you can remember.
I registered a while ago and forgot my password, but I don't use the same email address any more. How can I get a new password?
- If you want to keep your old username (a good idea if you have purchased downloads or a paid subscription), please contact us and we'll change the address on your old account. We'll need to know your old email address and username or other identifying information, like your postal address.
- You can register again with your new email address, but you won't be able to keep your old username and you may lose access to your purchased downloads and paid subscription.
I can’t access much of the content on Kovels.com, what’s wrong?
- More than 750,000 online prices can be accessed on our site for free, but you must be registered and logged in to view them. Register here.
- Many of our articles and marks require a paid subscription. If you aren’t a Premium member or Premium Plus member you won't be able to see all the premium content on Kovels.com. Visit this page to subscribe.
- After you have registered or subscribed, make sure that you are logged into the site. You can log in through the red box on the right side of every page, with the link at the top of the page, or through any of the links that prompt you to log in.
- For your protection, our system ends your session when you close your browser. You must log in each time you visit Kovels.com.