RRP, or RRP Roseville, is the mark used by the firm of Robinson-Ransbottom. It is not a mark of the more famous Roseville Pottery. The Ransbottom brothers started a pottery in 1900 in Ironspot, Ohio. In 1920, they merged with the Robinson Clay Product Company of Akron, Ohio, to become Robinson-Ransbottom. At the beginning, Robinson-Ransbottom made jardinieres and red flower pots, then expanded into gardenware when it merged with the Robinson Clay Product Company. The factory closed in 2005.