Rorstrand was established near Stockholm, Sweden, in 1726. By the nineteenth century Rorstrand was making English-style earthenware, bone china, porcelain, ironstone china, and majolica. The company is still working and is now owned by Fiskars Sweden. The three crown mark has been used since 1884. Rorstrand was acquired by the Finnish Hackman Group in 1990 and was purchased by Fiskars Sweden in 2007.