Lonhuda Pottery Company of Steubenville, Ohio, was organized in 1892 by William Long, W.H. Hunter, and Alfred Day. Brown underglaze slip-decorated pottery was made. The firm closed in 1896. The company used many marks; the earliest included the letters LPCO. One of the company's later marks has the Lonhuda name above a figure's head with feathers.
These items are part of the online price guide and not for sale.