Wave Crest glass is an opaque white glassware manufactured by the Pairpoint Manufacturing Company of New Bedford, Massachusetts, and some French factories. It was decorated by the C.F. Monroe Company of Meriden, Connecticut. The glass was painted in pastel colors and decorated with flowers. Thick enamel flourishes were added to Wave Crest glass as added decoration. The name Wave Crest was used after 1898.