Sinclaire cut glass was made by H.P. Sinclaire and Company of Corning, New York, between 1904 and 1929. Sinclaire reorganized his company under the name T.G. Hawkes & Company in 1890 after a successful display of engraved glass at the 1889 Paris Exposition. He cut glass made at other factories until 1920. Pieces were made of crystal as well as amber, blue, green, or ruby glass. Only a small percentage of Sinclaire glass is marked with the S in a wreath.