Kemple glass was made by John Kemple of East Palestine, Ohio, and Kenova, West Virginia, from 1945 to 1970. The glass was made from old molds. The old molds had been used to make pressed glass, but the Kemples used them to make milk glass and colored glass. Many designs and colors were made. Kemple pieces are usually marked with a K on the bottom. Many milk glass pieces were made with or without the mark.