Cambridge Glass Company was founded in 1901 in Cambridge, Ohio. The company closed in 1954, reopened briefly, and closed again in 1958. The firm made all types of glass. Its early wares included heavy pressed glass with the mark Near Cut. Later wares included Crown Tuscan, etched stemware, and clear and colored glass. The firm used a C in a triangle mark after 1920. Cambridge Glass's most popular colors during its most productive years include Crown Tuscan (pink opaque), Amberina (shaded red amber), Carmen (ruby), Peach-Blo (pink), Moonlight Blue, Royal Blue, Ebony, and many shades of Emerald Green.