Blenko Glass Company is the 1930s successor to several glassworks founded by William John Blenko in Milton, West Virginia. In 1933, his son, William H. Blenko Sr. took charge. The company made tablewares and vases in classical shapes. Blenko pieces were known to have solid colors, hand-tooled shapes, and handmade quality. In the late 1940s it hired talented designers and made innovative pieces. The company also made a line of reproductions for Colonial Williamsburg. It is still in business and is best known today for its modern decorative wares and stained glass.
These items are part of the online price guide and not for sale.