1. No Profanity or Obscene Content: You may not post any unlawful, illegal, threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or other material that would violate the law; misrepresent you or any third party’s identity, affiliation or connection with a person or entity; or imply and/or state that we endorse or are in any way associated with submitted content. All comments should be relevant to the topic and remain respectful of other members.
2. Do Not Post Advertisements in the Forum: We intend to keep discussion threads free from messages containing ads. Messages with advertisements will be removed from the forum. Posting comments to advertise or sell a commercial service is not allowed.
However, if you have a business or club that you would like to promote, please take advantage of our FREE Directory Service and list your business there. Announcements about upcoming events, such as auctions, etc., may be posted for FREE in the Calendar section of Kovels.com.
3. No Discrimination: You may not insult members based on their religion, race, sex, sexual orientation or political beliefs, etc.
4. No Spamming: You may not post more than once in a row in the same thread. Posting multiple times in a row reduces the quality of the forum.
5. No Posting Personal Information: Be careful. Never share your email address or personal information in the forum. Please be cautious if you choose to contact others offline or ask others to contact you. We want to ensure your safety, security, and privacy.
6. Copyright: Please refrain from posting copyrighted material or any other illegal material; if you notice copyrighted or illegal material in a post, please notify us at
so that we may take appropriate action.
7. No Hacking: Do not attempt to obtain unauthorized access to Kovels.com or to any member account, whether by hacking or any other means.
8. Etiquette: Posts must be easy for others to read. Subject lines and comments may not be in ALL CAPS or contain excessive punctuation.
9. Forum Moderation: Kovels.com reserves the right to moderate, edit, or delete posts that violate our guidelines. We reserve the right to suspend privileges, terminate accounts, and/or ban users who do not follow the guidelines for posting content.